FARI provides permanent and contract employees. If clients are looking for individual candidates or a complete project team, our commitment in building strong business relationships gives us the flexibility to meet client’s short and long-term needs.
The following are the track record of FARI:
- Has maintained its good standing in the industry and continually develops its assets and resources suited to the expectations of its growing clientele worldwide.
- A recipient of POEA's CITATION AWARD in recognition of the company's sustained effort of continuously promoting the competence of Filipinos and creating employment opportunities for Filipino workers for overseas employment.
- One of the very few service providers that qualified to participate in the Client Referral Assistance (CRA) Program of POEA.
- A recipient of POEA award for pioneering and sustaining effort in POEA E-Submission Program.
- One of the very few manpower service providers that is accredited to POEA to handle In-house Pre-departure Orientation Seminar (PDOS).