• Male, 30-45 years old
• With minimum 2 years’ work experience related to MV Switchgear Mechanical Assembly
• With good communication skills
– The ability to accurately provide the information requested on specific forms, reports, and logs
– The ability to identify problems and to assist with resolution
– Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos is required
– Ability to write simple correspondence is required.
– Standing at a work bench, assemble product from small and large components using small hand tools, including electrical and pneumatic
– Ensure a high standard of housekeeping is observed at all times
– Be involved in and to promote an environment of continuous improvement, flexibility and teamwork
– May use schematics or blueprints, wiring lists, and verbal and written instructions to assemble, modify, rework, or reassemble units
– Read work orders, follows production drawings, written routings and work instructions, make use of sample assemblies or receives verbal instructions regarding duties
to be performed
– Positions and aligns jigs and fixtures to maximize efficiency and quality
– Mounts assembled components, mechanical mechanism and other mechanical parts.